Monday, October 6, 2014

White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies

Just another 3 more days before school starts and I have to get back to my usual routine. I have been really enjoying my summer break. I'm gonna miss it. I thought I'd give the kids a treat by making this cookie. While I was making it I felt so sad because this is my daughter's favorite cookie too and she was just too far away to enjoy it. I'll send you some Maa....soon.


White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies


I took this recipe right off the Ocean Spray website. The cranberries I used are also from Ocean Spray.

Ingredients

2/3 cup insated butter, softened
2/3 sugar
2 large eggs or 100g of egg without the shells)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
 1/2 cups flour
2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon fine salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
5 ounces dried cranberries
2/3 cup white chocolate chip chunks or chips


Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. 
3. Add eggs, mixing well and then add in the vanilla essence.
4. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additional, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes o until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment